Why Use Us for your Diminished Value Appraisal?
Our appraiser is a licensed Louisiana Insurance Adjuster AND is IACP Certified by the Bureau of Certified Auto Appraisers and follows their guidelines as set forth below:
We do not use formulas or arbitrary numbers “from experience.” We actually order the Carfax and Autocheck, then go out and meet with and utilize information from local used car sales managers near you.
Our reports are the best in the state. They’ve evolved over a ten year period, constantly adapting to the scrutiny of insurance adjusters from every company. We’ve reviewed reports from all of our competitors and they can’t compare to the quality of ours.
There are numerous websites that can provide an automated diminished value appraisal that most insurance adjusters will reject. They can’t take into account local market and jurisdictional conditions. To accurately determine the amount of your vehicle’s lost value, we would need to review your repair invoice from the body shop and consider vital information such as:
- The Carfax or Autocheck vehicle history report details
- Nature and point of impact to your vehicle
- The actual amount of labor hours to repair
- If there was any frame damage
- If your vehicle may have had any prior unrelated damage
- Other pertinent details that can vary on a case by case basis
Beware of unlicensed and unscrupulous individuals. Before considering an appraisal from anyone else, ask for their credentials. Are they a certified auto appraiser and are they licensed in the state of Louisiana? If you use someone out of state, how can they respond if the need arises for them to testify? We charge a flat fee because it is unlawful to charge a percentage of the appraisal amount or amount recovered. DVM, LLC utilizes a diminished value appraiser that is an unbiased Louisiana licensed Insurance Adjuster and IACP Certified Auto Appraiser. We follow a strict code of ethics. We can provide:
- A comprehensive review and analysis of photos, the repair estimate and any supplemental estimates
- A professionally formatted and signed report outlining the methods used to determine the diminished value
- A diminished value appraiser with over 20 years of experience handling auto mobile insurance claims
- Data and experience that can only be acquired by meeting with all of the local dealerships
- Customer Service Assistance – we can work with your attorney or provide you with instructions and sample demand letters
We have the experience to consider the specific details of your case. Our services don’t just end when you get the report. We are here to be a dependable resource that you can turn to throughout the claims process to get your questions answered. We can provide sample demand letters and all the information you need to get your claim paid!
Lots of companies claim they will help you but disappear after the purchase is made – we will show you that we are different! You will appreciate the fact that we don’t use sales tactics because that’s not how we like to be dealt with either. Even if you just want to talk about your claim, we are here to help and provide information at no cost to you! Just call or email us and find out for yourself!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not at fault for an accident and take an insurance company to court and are not awarded diminished value, then we will gladly refund the amount of your appraisal.